It’s small, it fits into your handbag or back pocket, just needs a pen or pencil and some imagination.
Scribble Doodles is the procrastinator’s perfect pocket book. Filled with 40 pages of creativity-starters and doodle platforms, this little book will keep you busy and offer the perfect distraction when you probably should be doing or paying attention to something else…
Each “activity” is based on a scribble which you draw onto, into, over, under, tippex on, paint, scratch out, write on or just colour in to create new creatures, constructions or mindless pen-wonderings.
At the start of April I’ll be giving away 2 copies of this little gem, one to a chosen Facebook fan, and one to an Instagram fan.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Like ‘Amy Slatem Illustration’ on Facebook and/or follow @shmaymee on Instagram
2. Download and print the below Scribble Doodle and transform it into something interesting. Get creative, let loose. Draw on it, tippex things, heck… you could even cut it up and rebuild it if you want!
3. Upload your artwork (or a photo of it) to either FB or Instagram using #ScribbleDoodlesCompetition and make sure to tag me (so I know you’re in it to win it)
4. On the 31st March (DEADLINE!) I’ll choose 3 of the best entries submitted on FB and 3 of the best from Instagram and put them up on FB & Insta for public voting from 1 April-7 April 2016.
5. The entry with the most likes on the respective social media by the end of Thursday (07/04/16) WINS!
i.e. ONE winner on FACEBOOK + ONE winner on INSTAGRAM = 2 winners!!
6. I’ll contact you, get your postal address and send you your prize (RSA only).